Home » MCAs Come Out to Deny Busting Claims of a Male Rep in Egypt Fiasco
News

MCAs Come Out to Deny Busting Claims of a Male Rep in Egypt Fiasco

From left - Oloolua Ward MCA Kimemia Martin, Lengete ole Kamete - Rombo, Matapato North MCA- Dickson Nkaloyo and Purko MCA - Daniel Naikuni..

Kajiado North:

Kajiado North MCAs have lambasted those alleging on social media platforms that one of them was busted at lodging in Egypt with a Slay queen.

County Assembly Chief Whip, Martin Kimemia, dismissed the allegations and termed them “unfounded and malicious”.

“I can categorically tell you that none of us 9 MCAs from Kajiado went to watch the AFCON games in Egypt. I can account for each one of them,” said Kimemia on the phone.

A post on the Kajiado County Citizen Forum claimed; “The guy (MCA) was busted with a girlfriend of Harambee Stars fan in Egypt, and the MCA ran away leaving behind his boxers, which the girl has threatened to take to his secretary in his ward.”

Kimemia said those could be women who previously worked in the offices of the Kajiado North MCAs, who want to revenge after they were sacked.

The chief whip, while accounting for all the elected male MCAs, said Mwathi Pere (Ongata Rongai), Peter Njuguna (Olkeri), Robert Muoria (Ngong) are up and around except for James Waichanguru (Nkaimurunya), who left for Italy with governor Joseph Lenku on Sunday.

“We also have a male nominated MCA, Onesmus Ngogoyo, who is also around. The 3 nominate women are also around and have not left the country lately,” said the chief whip.

Ngogoyo told KNU he is unwell and is undergoing medication. “I am not aware of anyone of us who went to Cairo because I have been around with all of them,” he said.

Pere, Njuguna, and Muoria were at the assembly on Wednesday when British deputy high commissioner addressed them in the House. Kimemia was conspicuously absent, but he said he whipped the MCAs on that day and left.

The person, who posted the claims on Facebook, refused to disclose the names of the three women who made the allegations, saying they “fear” for their lives.

“They claimed said MCA can be ruthless if he discovers they have gone public with their claims,” says Kind Reed, the man who posted the alleged sentiments on the Facebook platform.

Earlier on, Keek-Onyokie MCA Moses Saoyo cleared his name over the claims of being one of the ward rep being mentioned after he posted a photo of his Facebook wishing Harambee Stars success in the Egypt games.

Moses Saoyo on a Facebook post. 

In the photo, he took a selfie showing a massive stadium behind him. He comes from Kajiado West, which ruled him out from the alleged saga.

Saoyo said it was an old photo he took at Bayern Munich stadium during a tour of Germany another time.

“I never went to Cairo. I just used an old picture in wishing our team success,” said the MCA.

 

Comments

comments

Add Comment

Click here to post a comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Proud Members

BraIT Designs

%d bloggers like this: